Old July 8th 04, 06:39 PM posted to uk.transport.london
Paul Weaver Paul Weaver is offline

Default Best way on tube from Liverpool Street to Hatton Cross

(James) wrote in message . com...
Sorry forgot to say but I'll not be carrying any luggage just a small bag
and I will be on my own. I've got no issues with any stairs etc.

Circle/H&C to Pad, then HEx.

Yes, because aside from costing an extra £15, you'll have to get the
tube from heathrow to hatton cross.
If it's the rush hour, take the circle past to south kensington and
change there, you should get a seat at liverpool street, and you
should get a seat on the district as most people will get off at
victoria. Change at Barons court, it's nicer then Hammersmith and less
crowded, more likely to get a seat on the picadilly.