Old July 9th 04, 03:13 PM posted to uk.transport.london
Mark Brader Mark Brader is offline

Default Tube History Book

"The Spread of London's Underground" is reviewed by Eric Felton in
the July issue of Underground News. It turns out that the reason it
wasn't on the publisher's web site is that they *withdrew* the first
edition after a "significant number of errors" were found in it.
The second edition corrects these, and the publisher is offering
buyers of the first edition a second-edition copy in exchange.

Felton was taken aback a bit at the price of almost 10 pounds for a
book of only 32 pages, "but", he says, "I'm glad I bought it."
--
Mark Brader, Toronto The uucp stings you!--More--
Your purse feels lighter.