Old July 9th 04, 04:47 PM posted to uk.transport.london
Tom Anderson Tom Anderson is offline

Default Decks vs hinges

On Fri, 9 Jul 2004, Joe wrote:

Tom Anderson wrote:

Then they should learn english!

My tongue may not have been far enough into my cheek to be visible at this
point; sorry if that was the case.

The subject 'Decks vs Hinges' surely means why hinges not decks rather
than why not decks and hinges.

It is indeed a badly-chosen subject line, and i apologise unreservedly for
it.

I was trying to ask if there was any conflict between decks and hinges,
rather than which would win in a fight. I spent a while trying to come up
with a title along the lines of "Decks, hinges, and things that roll", but
couldn't think of anything not lame enough, so dashed that off instead.

tom

--
so if you hear a chaffinch out on the pull attempting a severely off-key version of "Sabotage" by the Beastie Boys then you're not actually going mad.