Old July 9th 04, 06:04 PM posted to uk.transport.london
Robin May Robin May is offline

Default Decks vs hinges

Annabel Smyth wrote the following in:

On Fri, 9 Jul 2004 at 12:27:10, Robin May
wrote:
No it's not. I don't know where you got that idea from. Low floor
double deckers with wheelchair ramps are considered fully
accessible for wheelchair users. The fact that a wheelchair user
could not get upstairs in a double decker bendy bus is most
certainly *not* the reason that bendy buses are not double decker.

Er - ever heard of sarcasm?

Any sarcasm in your posts was far from obvious! In fact the sorts of
things you were saying is quite like what would be expected from
someone making "political correctness gone mad!!!" style arguments. I
don't know whether you make such arguments but seeing as someone could
conceivably say those things, I don't see how I could be expected to
realise you were being sarcastic.

--
message by Robin May-Silk and his close friend, Robert Kilroy-Kotton
"GIVE IN! IT'S TIME TO GO!" - The NHS offers a high standard of care.

Would you take the office of relief?:
http://robinmay.fotopic.net/p4600200.html