Old July 11th 04, 11:31 AM posted to uk.transport.london
Marratxi Marratxi is offline

Default Decks vs hinges

"Alistair McIndoe" wrote in message

I think it depends which photo you look at. Are they all different

models?
The one at http://www.rotel.de/rotel-tours/gale...p?show=3&off=0
seems to be a one-piece (possibly non-bendy) triple decker. The one at
http://www.rotel.de/rotel-tours/gale...p?show=4&off=0 appears to

be
a normal coach/bus with a triple-decker trailer. Is being able to walk
between the halves what makes a bendy bus a bendy bus, rather than a bus

and
a trailer? And what's the difference between a bus and a coach?

I think you'll find that the triple-decker arrangement is to allow sleeping
accomodation (horizontally) and there is actually only one deck for normal
seating. These are essentially long-distance tourer/camper coaches
Cheerz,
Baz