Old July 25th 03, 05:11 PM posted to uk.transport.london
Steve Fitzgerald Steve Fitzgerald is offline

Default Spider maps (was Information about Route 187)

In message , Steve
Dulieu writes
The other problem with spider maps is if where you want to get to a
certain place but don't know the area, for instance, I know I need to
get to "Blenkinsop Rd" - on the old type map, I find Blenkinsop Rd,
which I see is the next road along from Harris Avenue a stop served by
buses 67a and 89d that run along Tompkinson Street. I also see that bus
89d serves West Neasden Underground station, which is on the Coronation
Line, the same line as my home station Turnpike Green. I therefore know
from one quick and easy look-up that to get to my destination I take a
train from Turnpike Green to West Neasden, then a 89d bus to Harris
Avenue and complete my journey with a short walk. On a spider map,
Blenkinsop Rd is not metioned at all so I'm bolloxed from the off.

So which bit of London exactly do you live in again??

I thought you were lost at Green Park, now I know you have just lost it
:-)