Old July 12th 04, 08:43 PM posted to uk.local.london,uk.transport.london
M J Forbes M J Forbes is offline

Default Changing railstation names

"Al" wrote in message
If this can be arranged, I'd further like to suggest changing the LB
Islington's name to "London Borough of Arsenal". Would that be okay?

Perhaps to any supporters of the most whinging football club in history (who
aren't from Islington anyway), then perhaps your idea may be of interest.
To the rest of the civilised universe, that can handle borough names with
more than 2 syllables, I think the answer is a resounding "no".