Old July 12th 04, 08:21 PM posted to uk.local.london,uk.transport.london
Al Al is offline

Default Changing railstation names

M J Forbes wrote:

"Al" wrote in message
If this can be arranged, I'd further like to suggest changing the LB
Islington's name to "London Borough of Arsenal". Would that be okay?

Perhaps to any supporters of the most whinging football club in history
(who aren't from Islington anyway), then perhaps your idea may be of
interest.

You are right that Tottenham Hotspur is both the most whinging football club
in history (as well as the sicknotiest) and that they are not from
Islington at all. But I can only imagine you believe they'd be interested
in my idea is because -- let's face it -- vicarious interest in successes
at Arsenal is the nearest they can get.
--
Al