Old July 12th 04, 09:04 PM posted to uk.local.london,uk.transport.london
Paul Paul is offline

Default Changing railstation names

Al wrote:
Having wandered about Ashburton Grove, site of the new Arsenal FC ground, it
occured to me that there are three roughly equidistant rail stations. I
humbly suggest changing their names.

"Arsenal" on Plimsoll Road (Piccadilly) could become "Arsenal West"

The most easterly of the three stations. And it's not on Plimsoll Road.

"Drayton Park" could become "Arsenal Central" and
"Holloway Road" (Piccadilly) could become "Arsenal East".

being the most westerly of the three stations.

Is it your intention that no one finds the new stadium?