Old July 13th 04, 10:01 AM posted to uk.local.london,uk.transport.london
John of Aix John of Aix is offline

Default Changing railstation names

"Tom Anderson" a écrit dans le message de news:
On Mon, 12 Jul 2004, Nigel wrote:

"Al" wrote in message

Having wandered about Ashburton Grove, site of the new Arsenal FC
ground, it occured to me that there are three roughly equidistant

rail
stations. I humbly suggest changing their names.

They should drop the "railway station" bit.... it's a bit

misleading,
people might thing they can catch a trian there

They'd only think that if you called it a rialway station.

Choc-à-bloc with Omanis and Yemenis seeking their fortune?