Old July 25th 03, 04:17 PM posted to uk.transport.london
Clive D. W. Feather Clive D. W. Feather is offline

Default Stratford International (was DLR website updated recently?)

In article , umpston
writes
I've read somewhere (possibly elsewhere on the DLR site) that new
platforms for the NLL would be provided on the north side of Stratford
Station - and that the service might also be extended from there to
Tottenham Hale, presumably via the Lee Valley line. Also that the NLL
route south of Canning Town would be abandoned.

I've seen this in other places, and put it on CULG as a result.

--
Clive D.W. Feather, writing for himself | Home:
Fax: +44 870 051 9937 | Work: