Old July 13th 04, 07:43 PM posted to uk.transport.london,uk.railway
Prevert Prevert is offline

Default Willesden Junction rare-ish track open today

"CIG_BIG_CIG" wrote in message
om...
"John Rowland" wrote in message

Due to a derailment at Willesden Junction, the North London Line will be
running only between North Woolwich and Willesden Junction Low Level via
Gospel Oak until further notice. This uses a line between Kensal Rise

and
Willesden Junction Low Level which is normally only served at the

extremes
of the day. There will be no service between Willesden Junction and

Clapham
Junction at all.

See http://www.silverlink-trains.com/ for latest.

Any details on this derailment? Do we know cause?

I believe it was caused by a train coming off the track.