Old July 14th 04, 12:56 PM posted to uk.transport.london
Edward Cowling Edward Cowling is offline

Default Platform Tickets

"David Walters" wrote in message

Yes, you would have ended up with an unresolved journey. Oyster
can't deal with entering a station and then leaving that same station
wihtout going anywhere. The station staff can't even cancel the
soon to be unresolved journey until 2 hours after you touched in.

The more I hear about Oyster, the more I hope they
keep weekly tickets going. At least three times in
the last 5 years I can remember having to come
back out of Bounds Green Station after entering.
Of course the good old weekly ticket doesn't mind
where you go.

Plus I still seem to see crowds of annoyed people
thumping their wallets against the top of the barrier
and getting nowhere.

Anyone anything good to say about Oyster ?

--
Edward Cowling - London - UK