Old July 14th 04, 04:06 PM posted to uk.transport.london
chris harrison chris harrison is offline

Default Platform Tickets

JB wrote:

Anyone anything good to say about Oyster ?

--
Edward Cowling - London - UK

I think they're great (as the tiger says). As someone who only very
occasionally finds myself using buses or The Tube, not having to worry about
carrying cash (or the right change) or multiple tickets is really useful.
I'm also very pleased to be able to bypass the Underground's ticket offices
which are usually packed.

And so say all of us.

With the added advantage that, it seems, many bus readers seem
temporarily broken so if you wave your pre-pay at it, the driver is just
as likely to just wave you straight on.