Old July 14th 04, 11:21 PM posted to uk.transport.london
Stuart Johnson Stuart Johnson is offline

Default Platform Tickets

On Wed, 14 Jul 2004 12:49:19 +0100, Helen Deborah Vecht
wrote:

I bought a platform ticket yesterday. The ticket man was rather
surprised that this was what I wanted. (I'd arranged to meet a friend
mid-commute to hand him some books.)

I thought it would be easiest to ask a Real Human™ for one but wonder:

Could I have bought it from the touch screen machine?

Yes, from the Multifare machines, but only if the ticket office
machines are all closed.
--
Stuart Johnson in Peterhead, Scotland

Remove FILTER to reply by e-mail