Old July 15th 04, 07:36 AM posted to uk.local.london,uk.transport.london
John of Aix John of Aix is offline

Default Changing railstation names

"Piccadilly Pilot" a écrit dans le message
de news: ...

There are a great many people to whom football is of no interest at

all. In
fact there are some people who positively detest it. Still others

think it
is a pastime for those of low intellect sine it requires no

intelligence to
follow. Your team scores, you shout "Hooray" (or whatever). The

opposing
team scores you shout "Boo" (or whatever).

However, each to his own, If that is how some people choose to spend

their
time then good for them. Just don't inflict it on me.

Of course and while personally I like football I think there is far too
much sport on TV and far too much importance given to sport. But one
could say that about a lot of things; politics, pop music, journalism,
99% of TV shows, but who decides? Only the public in the end, they take
it or leave it.