Old July 15th 04, 09:48 AM posted to uk.local.london,uk.transport.london
Terry Harper Terry Harper is offline

Default Changing railstation names

"John of Aix" wrote in message

Of course and while personally I like football I think there is far too
much sport on TV and far too much importance given to sport. But one
could say that about a lot of things; politics, pop music, journalism,
99% of TV shows, but who decides? Only the public in the end, they take
it or leave it.

I don't know. Sky only offer about 20 sports channels out of the 450-plus
channels on offer. You get what you pay for.
--
Terry Harper
http://www.terry.harper.btinternet.co.uk/