Old July 15th 04, 01:52 PM posted to uk.local.london,uk.transport.london
Niklas Karlsson Niklas Karlsson is offline

Default Changing railstation names

In article , Al wrote:
Niklas Karlsson wrote:

In article , Al wrote:

There could be no more more gormless a requiem for the art of
conversation than the above.

*yawn*

If that's your idea of conversation, then good riddance to said "art".

Not conversation but a jest at your gormlessness. Unsuprisingly, you
couldn't tell.

I was referring not to your response above, which was abundantly clear
in meaning, but to your earlier description and its implications. I
admit my phrasing was not the clearest.

All the best, sir, and enjoy your jaw-flapping.

I shall. Enjoy your identikit friends, their identikit views and I trust you
are no more detained by people impudently different than your good self.

I shall, although I have no objections to such "detainment", nor to
people different than myself. In fact, the words 'pot', 'kettle' and
'black' spring to mind upon reading the latter part of your sentence.

Niklas
London, UK
--
"Congratulations - you've managed to create a plan to increase road congestion
and train fares at the same time! You may now consider yourself qualified for