Old July 15th 04, 05:24 PM posted to uk.transport.london
Richard J. Richard J. is offline

Default Famous people on UK railway stations

Oleg Kirov wrote:
Just wondering how many famous people we see on our trains and
stations...

At various stations in the South East, I have seen the following
people:
Barry Cryer, Ray Dorset (from Mungo Jerry), Corbin Bernsen, Amanda
Pays, Hugh Dennis, Zoë Wanamaker, Paul Ross, Michael Sheard (Mr
Bronson in Grange Hill), and a few others I can't recall just now.

Today I saw the actor Richard Dixon on Waterloo concourse at about
16.15 hrs.

I imagine we all see a few from time to time. So far, I haven't
seen any on trains.

This must be a new meaning of "famous" that I'm not familiar with.
--
Richard J.