Old July 15th 04, 05:39 PM posted to uk.transport.london
Paul Corfield Paul Corfield is offline

Default Famous people on UK railway stations

On 15 Jul 2004 09:53:30 -0700, (Oleg Kirov)
wrote:

Just wondering how many famous people we see on our trains and
stations...

At various stations in the South East, I have seen the following
people:
Barry Cryer, Ray Dorset (from Mungo Jerry), Corbin Bernsen, Amanda
Pays, Hugh Dennis, Zoë Wanamaker, Paul Ross, Michael Sheard (Mr
Bronson in Grange Hill), and a few others I can't recall just now.

Leon Brittan on the Victoria Line
Edwina Currie entering the tube at Victoria
Peter Mandelson on GNER train to London
Michael Foot on the 24 bus
sundry other MPs using the tube to get to Westminster

I haven't seen many "real" celebrities anywhere and certainly not on
public transport.
--
Paul C