Old July 15th 04, 08:29 PM posted to uk.transport.london
Karen Karen is offline

Default Famous people on UK railway stations

"Oleg Kirov" wrote in message
om...
Just wondering how many famous people we see on our trains and
stations...

At various stations in the South East, I have seen the following
people:
Barry Cryer, Ray Dorset (from Mungo Jerry), Corbin Bernsen, Amanda
Pays, Hugh Dennis, Zoë Wanamaker, Paul Ross, Michael Sheard (Mr
Bronson in Grange Hill), and a few others I can't recall just now.

Today I saw the actor Richard Dixon on Waterloo concourse at about
16.15 hrs.

I imagine we all see a few from time to time. So far, I haven't seen
any on trains.

Oleg

Saw 2 of the actors who play footballers from Sky One's Dream Team (don't
know their names but they played Carl Fletcher and Stevie Shaw) on a
district line train. They got on at Bromley by bow where it's filmed and got
off at Mile End. They spent the whole journey walking back and forth to make
sure everyone spotted them!!!

Kaz