Old July 16th 04, 09:36 AM posted to uk.transport.london
Neill Wood Neill Wood is offline

Default Famous people on UK railway stations

"Karen" wrote in message ...

Saw 2 of the actors who play footballers from Sky One's Dream Team (don't
know their names but they played Carl Fletcher and Stevie Shaw) on a
district line train. They got on at Bromley by bow where it's filmed and got
off at Mile End. They spent the whole journey walking back and forth to make
sure everyone spotted them!!!

Kaz

I was once on a Northern Line train with Hilda Braid, who's currently
in Eastenders. I followed her across the concourse at Waterloo where
she go on a Richmond line train. Years ago a friend and I saw Rolf
Harris getting on a train at Paddington.

Neill