Old July 16th 04, 12:23 PM posted to uk.transport.london
Alan Ingham Alan Ingham is offline

Default Tube ear damage

Absolutely agree. What's more is that it's been like that for years as far
as I'm aware.

Also there's a section on the Northern line, northbound, somewhere between
Warren Street and Camden Town (not sure where) that seems to be quite
screechy on occasion.

Personally I'm surprised this topic hasn't come up sooner.

Alan

"John Rowland" wrote in message

Personally, I've never found the Victoria line as bad as Bank Central

Line.

--
John Rowland - Spamtrapped