Old July 16th 04, 08:24 PM posted to uk.transport.london,uk.railway
Peter Masson Peter Masson is offline

Default Willesden Junction rare-ish track open today

"Jeremy Barker" wrote in message
om...

Am I right in reading that the line was blocked the THREE days? What
the flaming heck is the railway playing at. This sort of thing should
be able to be sorted out in 24 hours or not much longer.

It was a rather awkward location - I don't think they'd have been too
popular if they'd dropped a wagon on to the WCML or the DC line, or if
they'd wanted to block either of those lines for safety except during the
early hours of the morning.
Peter