Old July 17th 04, 03:54 PM posted to uk.transport.london
Annabel Smyth Annabel Smyth is offline

Default Vistor to London

On Sat, 17 Jul 2004 at 14:14:27, Richard J.
wrote:

Unless you are going to spend all your time in museums etc., I would
suggest either a 7-day Zone 1 Travelcard (£17) or Zone 1/2 Off-Peak Day
Travelcards (£4.30), depending on expected usage. Note that any
Travelcard includes validity on buses in all zones.

I would buy a zones 1-2 7-day Travelcard, as then you can explore areas
such as the Docklands developments, etc.
--
Annabel Smyth
Website updated 6 June 2004