Old July 17th 04, 07:33 PM posted to uk.transport.london
ITMA ITMA is offline

Default Oyster at Bank

Funny goings on with Oyster at bank remind me of a long-term glitch with one
day travelcards and return tickets with the barriers at Bank - I used to
pass through regularly and with those tickets at Bank for some reason the
barrier would open but then rapidly shut on you again, leaving you to
wrestle your way through. Only ever found this at Bank. Emails to LT / tfl
ignored. Anyone know if its still a problem?