Old July 26th 03, 05:50 PM posted to uk.transport.london
Meldrew of Meldreth Meldrew of Meldreth is offline

Default Guinness rules (was: Breaking the tube record using IT)

In article ,
Colin Rosenstiel writes
Is there a short-cut from the Bakerloo/Northern platforms to
W&C that doesn't go via that long wide corridor underneath all the
mainline platforms?

No, there are barriers between the W&C and the rest, I'm sure. In 1970, of
course, barriers were all staffed not automatic.

So we agree that Waterloo should be added to Paddington, as somewhere
with two distinct underground stations.
--
"It used to be that what a writer did was type a bit and then stare out of the
window a bit, type a bit, stare out of the window a bit. Networked computers