Old July 18th 04, 10:57 PM posted to uk.transport.london

Default Scope for Changing LU Route Linkings

In article ,
(dan) wrote:

A better plan might be to replace the Circle with a Wimbledon -
Wimbledon Loop, or alternatively to run Hammersmith - Aldgate -
Wimbledon and Wimbledon - Edgware Rd - Whitechapel.

The version I've heard - admittedly only within this group - was that
the Circle, H&C and Wimbleware lines would be replaced by two
services:

1) Wimbledon-Earl's Court-Edgware Road-Liverpool Street-Barking
2) Hammersmith-Edgware Road-Liverpool Steet-Victoria-Edgware Road

Jonn

Have a look he

http://www.trainweb.org/tubeprune/SS...%20Upgrade.htm

I think this is as close to the horse's mouth as we are likely to get!

Sorry to come along rather late but where does the handing over of the
District's Richmond branch to Crossrail come into this?

--
Colin Rosenstiel