Old July 18th 04, 11:33 PM posted to uk.transport.london
Richard J. Richard J. is offline

Default Scope for Changing LU Route Linkings

Colin Rosenstiel wrote:
In article ,
(dan) wrote:
Have a look he

http://www.trainweb.org/tubeprune/SS...%20Upgrade.htm

I think this is as close to the horse's mouth as we are likely to
get!

Sorry to come along rather late but where does the handing over of
the District's Richmond branch to Crossrail come into this?

The intention is that the Upminster to Richmond services will just be
shared out between Ealing Broadway and Wimbledon. Actually I think
that's Crossrail's proposal; I don't know if LU have expressed a view.

The rumour is that we shall find out on Tuesday (20 July) whether
Crossrail, or this bit of it, will actually happen.
--
Richard J.