Old July 19th 04, 12:03 AM posted to uk.rec.cycling,uk.transport,uk.transport.london
JNugent JNugent is offline

Default Everything we know about traffic-calming is wrong

Velvet wrote:

All snipped.

....because you have no effective counter to any of it.

J Nugent, you clearly won't listen to reason

....by which you arrogantly mean I won't accept your arguments (all of which
have been easily shown to be unfounded).

[ ... ]

I will continue to drive that route at the prescribed limit, accepting
that while I might not see all the reasons for the limit being set as
it is, there may be reasons that I do not understand.

AAMOF, most of us will keep to the limit (certainly including me), but we
don't all necessarily share your touching belief in the good faith of the
government.

---