Old July 19th 04, 04:45 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling,uk.transport,uk.transport.london
JNugent JNugent is offline

Default Everything we know about traffic-calming is wrong

Annabel Smyth wrote:

Paul Weaver wrote:

GErman Autobahns seem to throw that out of the window. Sure you
can't design a road for "no speed whatsoever", but theres no need
for a limit on many roads. At least that's what the most populous
country in Euroep seems to think.

Er, I hate to tell you but the maximum speed limit on a German
motorway is normally 130 kph.

Er, I hate to have to tell you that you are wrong.

---