Old July 21st 04, 01:50 PM posted to uk.transport.london
Sir Benjamin Nunn Sir Benjamin Nunn is offline

Default Every time I have to go to Heathrow...

"Ian F." wrote in message
"Sir Benjamin Nunn" wrote in message

If you don't want to pay for the Heathrow
Express...

I think I probably will - BalhamElephant and CastlePaddington

Hmm... in that case, a cab wouldn't cost that much more, and will almost
definitely be quicker if they've got a clue about the best route.

I've used Streatham's 'Airport Cars' for getting to Heathrow. About 28 quid,
and around 40 minutes d2d in the morning peak.

BTN