Old August 2nd 04, 08:02 AM posted to uk.transport.london
Phil Richards Phil Richards is offline

Default Fast train out of London (north)

On Mon, 2 Aug 2004 01:15:43 +0100 Martin
=p said...

It's only 16 mins past Winchmore Hill where I am right now.

To be honest with you, Winchmore Hill where I was born and brought up
isn't that bad an area to live in. Certainly the part west of Green Lanes
around the station is very nice. Would go back and live there tomorrow if
I could....

Given that choice or Milton Keynes, Bishops Stortford where others have
suggested, I'd know where I'd pick.

--
Phil Richards
London, N4