Old August 9th 04, 05:33 PM posted to uk.transport.london
Annabel Smyth Annabel Smyth is offline

Default Parking in Mayfair

On Mon, 9 Aug 2004 at 18:14:42, Liddle Feesh wrote:

Hi,

I have an appointment to make in Mayfair at 9:00am. There's no local train
station to me, so trains are out.

Is there anywhere to park in Mayfair? Or is this area of London the sole
monopoly of rich hotels and £100 per hour valet parking?

Or parking meters. You'd do better to drive to your nearest station,
even if not very local, and come in on the train. Or drive to a Tube
station on the outskirts of London and park there for the day. Probably
work out cheaper, AND you wouldn't have to pay the congestion charge.
--
Annabel Smyth
Website updated 7 August 2004 - for a limited time, be bored by my holiday