Old August 10th 04, 12:17 PM posted to uk.transport.london
Niklas Karlsson Niklas Karlsson is offline

Default Fast train out of London (north)

In article , Greg Hennessy wrote:
On 10 Aug 2004 08:43:05 GMT, Adrian
wrote:

I did nine months of commuting to Hook daily from one of the villages half-
way between Luton and Hitchin. Fun. Not.

Jesus H Christ, that is a commute and a half.

My former manager (now moved on to other work in the same office)
commutes from Andover to our office just south of Heathrow.

Niklas
--
"When I see a handgun, I mentally file it under computer repair tools."
-- david parsons