Old August 12th 04, 07:44 PM posted to uk.transport.london,uk.transport,misc.transport.urban-transit
Paul Weaver Paul Weaver is offline

Default Many Birds with One Stone

On Thu, 12 Aug 2004 20:27:35 +0100, Annabel Smyth wrote:

On Thu, 12 Aug 2004 at 19:58:22, Paul Weaver
wrote:

That's what I do at the moment, fortunatly my shifts and 24 hour stores
allow it (except on Sundays), still annoying waste of an hour every two
days though. Invovles the lovely walk along the A4 from North End road
to Cromwell Street and back of course - or a walk from costsly safeway
at shepherds bush with heavy bags

What about North End Road Market, or doesn't that exist any more? I
used to shop there, years ago.

The market is way down the other end of the road, near fulham. Why the
hell would I buy food from 6 or 7 different stalls (even if they did sell
what I wanted, instead of dodgy CD's and other forgeries) with dubious
hygiene at the best of time? I take it they do frozen pizzas and 6 packs
of orange juice there?