Old August 13th 04, 09:34 AM posted to uk.transport.london
Dave Hillam Dave Hillam is offline

Default Fast train out of London (north)

Richard J. wrote in uk.transport.london on Fri, 13 Aug 2004 09:21:53
GMT :

Könnt ihr mich hören? = Can you hear me?
Könnt ihr mich sehen? = Can you see me?
Könnt ihr mich fühlen? = Can you feel me?
Ich versteh euch nicht = I do not understand you

I don't understand him either. What's the point of that sig?

I'd assumed it was a poor translation of "Tommy", tbh.

Dave

--
If the Internet is a Marx Brothers movie, and
Web, e-mail, and IRC are Groucho, Chico, and Harpo,