Old August 14th 04, 12:46 PM posted to uk.transport.london,uk.transport,misc.transport.urban-transit
Roland Perry Roland Perry is offline

Default Many Birds with One Stone

In message , at 12:15:09 on Sat, 14
Aug 2004, Brimstone remarked:

What other kinds of shopping trolley are there?

Ones that you can buy and take home quite legititmately.

[M&S url]

Ah, I wouldn't call that a *trolley*, more of a backpack on wheels.

I take it from that that you have someone else to do your shopping for
you or you use the four-wheel motorised variety?

I carry it in either a backpack-on-wheels (can't bring myself to call it
a trolley) or in the plastic bags the store provides.