Old August 15th 04, 12:27 AM posted to uk.local.london.info,uk.transport.london
Richard J. Richard J. is offline

Default Can anyone tell me How to get from Stansted Airport to Uxbridge?

Traveller wrote:
Could you please guide me from Stansted Airport to MASTER BREWER
HOTEL?

Address:

Freezeland way, Hillingdon
Uxbridge, Middx
UB10 9NX

I could travel by train or underground services or by bus

Unless there's a direct bus service, the simplest way if you are
travelling with baggage is probably:

Stansted Express train from the airport to Liverpool Street
(details at http://www.stanstedexpress.com )
Metropolitan Line (Underground) from Liverpool Street to Hillingdon.
The hotel is only about 150 metres from Hillingdon station.

Crossposted to uk.transport.london in case anyone there has a better
idea.
--
Richard J.