Old August 15th 04, 02:51 AM posted to uk.transport.london
SJCWHUK SJCWHUK is offline

Default Oyster anomaly

You can but really only where they have the readers. They are discouraged
at other stations. Also when it comes to pre-pay National rail aren't set
up for it.

"Annabel Smyth" wrote in message
On Fri, 13 Aug 2004 at 13:01:57, SJCWHUK
wrote:

They
could not allow 1 day travelcards because the train operators haven't

all
come over to Oyster card.

Um - I don't quite see why not, since you can use period Travelcards on
national rail, within the relevant zones. What am I missing?
--
Annabel - "Mrs Redboots"
(trying out a new .sig to reflect the personality I use in online forums)