Old August 15th 04, 10:10 AM posted to uk.transport.london,uk.transport,misc.transport.urban-transit
Annabel Smyth Annabel Smyth is offline

Default Many Birds with One Stone

Roland Perry wrote to uk.transport.london on Sat, 14 Aug 2004:
In message , at 11:24:09 on Sat, 14
Aug 2004, Brimstone remarked:
"I've got three siblings and when we were kids we usually had
at least one dog. My mother walked to and from the shops,
about a mile each way, bringing the goods home in a shopping
trolley. Why are so many people wimps these days?"

Where does it say "supermarket" in that quote?

What other kinds of shopping trolley are there?

Well, shopping trolleys! The kind that are like a large shopping-bag on
wheels.
--
Annabel - "Mrs Redboots"
(trying out a new .sig to reflect the personality I use in online forums)