Old August 15th 04, 04:18 PM posted to uk.transport.london
Edward Cowling Edward Cowling is offline

Default Don't run Announcements

"Stuart" wrote in message
Edward Cowling wrote:
My main point though is how about announcing the dangers
of running on the underground ?

No running, no diving, no petting, no pushing

No Petting !! We're need some perks for travelling
on the tube. I love the advert for the London Dungeon
that goes "How would you like to be crowded in
a small area in the dark, with no idea where you're
going"...... Hey I travel on the Victoria line, every
day is like that :-)

--
Edward Cowling - London - UK