Old August 15th 04, 05:14 PM posted to uk.transport.london,uk.transport,misc.transport.urban-transit
Jack May Jack May is offline

Default Many Birds with One Stone

"Brimstone" wrote in message
Dave Arquati wrote:

I think some years ago Sainsburys used to employ students to go round
the local area recovering trolleys that other students had nicked!

Sounds like an enterprisding job creation scheme, even if not totally
legal.

Shopping carts cost something like $70 from what I have seen in the paper.
Stealing shopping carts of course means higher prices have to paid by other
people.