Old August 16th 04, 05:46 PM posted to uk.transport.london,uk.transport,misc.transport.urban-transit
Annabel Smyth Annabel Smyth is offline

Default Many Birds with One Stone

Gawnsoft wrote to uk.transport.london on Mon, 16 Aug 2004:

Somerfield specify their delivery down to a 2-hour slot.

So do Tesco's and, I believe, Iceland.com

I normally get my shopping done at a time when I expect to be at home
anyway for 2 hours on the same or following day.

I tried getting our shopping delivered from Tesco, but husband said he'd
rather see what we were buying, thank you very much, so he goes. But I
do get it delivered if it's stuff like a lot of water (still or
sparkling) or fruit juice that neither of us could carry, and we aren't
going past in the car at an appropriate time.
--
Annabel - "Mrs Redboots"
(trying out a new .sig to reflect the personality I use in online forums)