Old August 16th 04, 10:38 PM posted to uk.transport.london
Helen Deborah Vecht Helen Deborah Vecht is offline

Default Don't run Announcements

Annabel Smyth typed

Helen Deborah Vecht wrote to uk.transport.london on Mon, 16 Aug 2004:

I've noticed, though, that most people will happily get up if they are
in a priority seat and someone else needs it. And I've seen someone get
up and the person they got up for firmly refuse their offer...

Yebbut I *don't* look old! I do look wobbly (but not everyone looks or
notices) and quite a few of the priority seat signs seem to be
missing...

--
Helen D. Vecht:
Edgware.