Old August 17th 04, 05:25 PM posted to uk.local.london,uk.railway,uk.transport.london
Tony Bryer Tony Bryer is offline

Default LU driver's managers told him to stop assisting stab victim

In article , Fearty wrote:
The first thing my lecturer told me regarding common law court
cases was that the law was largely irreleveant and results of
cases are most often decided simply by which lawyer argues better
on the day.

And, in my legal studies days, by a feeling that although X had come
to grief as a result of their own stupidity (e.g. diving into an
empty swimming pool while drunk) if you could construct an argument
that allotted blame to some other insured party then you should try
to do so.

--
Tony Bryer