Old August 17th 04, 07:47 PM posted to uk.transport.london
Joe Joe is offline

Default FIRST GREAT WESTERN LINK WORSE THAN THAMES STRAINS

CIG_BIG_CIG wrote:
Dont have that much experience of the GWML I admit however I do know
that yes FGW is outstanding but FGWL is a differnt type of operation.
Just because First run a good INTERCITY service does not default to a
good inner and outer suburban service.

I was actually referring to the ****-poor service that Thames Trains
operated, based on what I have seen compared to the service (might be
bad, bur better than TT) that 1st currently operate.
--
To reply direct, remove NOSPAM and replace with railwaysonline
For railway information, news and photos see http://www.railwaysonline.co.uk