Old July 28th 03, 09:21 AM posted to uk.transport.london
Zac Zac is offline

Default Central Line Refund

"Ed Crowley" wrote in message

"Zac" wrote in message

Eventually got my Central Line refund through today. A Cheque for £50

make up for the misery of 2+ months of disruption.

This was for a Zone 1,2 & 3 travelcard.

Is this about right ?

What did anyone else get ?

My girlfriend who used the line every day and was greatly inconvenienced

got
£50. I use the line occasionally and I got ... £50. Hmm, I see a pattern
emerging here!

There is supposed to be an appeals procedure, might be worth a try. I

t seems as though they are back tracking from what they said in February Re
: Refunds. May be they were trying to "Buy" everyone off and then realised
it was going to cost millions.