Old August 18th 04, 07:19 PM posted to uk.transport.london
Dave Arquati Dave Arquati is offline

Default Don't run Announcements

Paul Corfield wrote:
On Tue, 17 Aug 2004 21:55:09 +0100, Dave Arquati wrote:

* Incidentally, the 49 is desperately in need of double deckers! It's
jam-packed for large portions of the day, as has the 328 been when I've
used it.

Both are being converted to double decks at present. First have also
converted the 28 and 31 which are associated with the 328 service as
part of the new tender.

Very good news. I hope the spacing between buses (on the 49 at least)
improves as a result!

--
Dave Arquati
Imperial College, SW7