Old July 28th 03, 09:58 AM posted to uk.transport.london
Alp140671 Alp140671 is offline

Default Long-lasting ticket to Brighton

I want to buy a return ticket to Brighton that can be used at any time over a
longish period - 3 months would be ideal. It's for a birthday gift, so the
redipient can go when they want to. I've tried a couple of stations and the
rail enquiry number and they advise travel gift vouchers - but as it's a
present, I was hoping to be able to do it as a recognizable ticket.

I know that there is probably not too much of a demand for this sort of ticket
but if any of the illuminati who read this have any ideas I'd be grateful to
hear from them.